Alchemy launches an AI-powered tool for Web3 developers on their platform.
- Alchemy On Wednesday, announced the launch of AI-powered tools for Web3 developers.
- The launch aims to assist Web3 developers in improving the Web3 ecosystem with AI.
- The AI is divided into two The ChatWeb3 and Alchemy ChatGPT Plugin
- ChatWeb3 serves as an assistant to developers and provides particular and relevant answers to all Web3 development queries.
- Alchemy ChatGPT Plugin is for openAI’s plugin marketplace, which allows developers and those that are not developers to get real-time blockchain information through natural language using Alchemy API endpoints.
The Blockchain developer platform announced on Wednesday the launch of an AI-powered tool for Web3 developers in a press release. The AI-powered tools are divided into two categories: ChatWeb3 and the Alchemy ChatGPT Plugin. According to the report, the launch aims to assist Web3 developers in improving the Web3 ecosystem with AI.
“Our goal for Alchemy AI is to harness AI technology to help Web3 developers speed up their development, get data faster, and push the boundaries of AI’s potential to advance the Web3 ecosystem,” Alchemy said.
Alchemy said that ChatWeb3 serves as an assistant to developers and provides particular and relevant answers to all Web3 development queries. ChatWeb3 was designed to change the way developers work; it makes it easy for them to find answers to common code problems, accelerate writing code, etc.
According to the report, ChatGPT is a powerful language model, but it lacks the domain-specific knowledge required for efficient problem-solving of Web3 development and ChatWeb3 serves as a bridge that fills that gap. With ChatWeb3, developers can tap into a vast array of predefined code snippets, templates, and best practices, reducing the time spent on repetitive tasks.
Alchemy ChatGPT Plugin
The blockchain developer platform said that the Alchemy ChatGPT plugin is for openAI’s plugin marketplace. and that it allows developers and those who are not developers to get real-time blockchain information through natural language using Alchemy API endpoints.
Alchemy said that Alchemy’s plugin helps fill in the gaps for those seeking current Web3 data since the standard version of ChatGPT’s knowledge cutoff date is September 2021. The information that you can get when using the Alchemy ChatGPT Plugin is account balances, NFT ownership data, ETH/ERC20/NFT transfer data, transaction details, etc.
Artificial intelligence has been on the rise, and with Alchemy introducing their own AI, they have joined the list of companies like Google, etc. that have created their own AI.